Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Letter of Recommendation

As promised, I'd like to share the letter of recommendation I received from my former literary agent. I'm hoping to find THE BEST agent representing suspense/romantic elements!

Lala











~ MENZA-BARRON ~
The Claudia Menza & Manie Barron Agency
511 avenue of the americas, #51, NEW YORK, NY 10011
(212) 889-6850
manie@menzabarron.com





April 21, 2009


To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to recommend to you author Lala Corriere.

In this challenging economy I have decided to streamline my author representation by focusing on my areas of expertise, African American and literary authors.

Unfortunately I have authors who do not fit this profile. Ms. Corriere is one of those talents. She writes romantic suspense. Editors I work with have likened her writing to that of Sue Grafton and Janet Evanovich. Ms. Corriere has also earned the respect and a highly favorable quote from Sidney Sheldon.

I urge you to take a serious look at Ms. Corriere’s compelling writing. I feel certain there is a place in this market for her talent.

Ms. Corriere has record of the editors and comments on the submissions I made on her behalf. This will serve as notice to you that our mutual author/agent representation is no longer valid.


Sincerely,
Manie Barron
Menza Barron Agency

No comments:

Post a Comment